It’s time to change the way we play the game.
To redefine how people engage with work, effort, ambition and performance.
To play from the heart takes love and bravery, challenge and care, ambition and perspective.
When there is no finish line, we owe it to ourselves to perform with meaning, to ensure we’re fit for purpose.
This new and unique 10 week long programme, will re-programme your thinking. It is fully online and supported by the power of The Performance Room.
There are weekly challenges, self analysis and development, expert virtual coaching and a global community of supporters changing the way they play along with you.
This is an opportunity to reconstruct and find the power to play with heart.
“Playing from the Heart serves a huge helping of tried-and-tested ideas drawn from sports psychology and performance coaching, and breaks them down into deceptively bitesize chunks.
The step-by-step program is challenging and thought-provoking in the best ways, and it really honours what it means to be ‘me’ and how I might choose to show up in my work context, as well as how I can have control to vary the level of effort and energy needed for different tasks.
I really appreciate the expert navigation Chris brings to the process, combining high energy, deep learning and helpful challenge – each supporting me to build my personal game plan that identifies where my skills, energy, experience and interests lie, and how I might choose to deploy them to achieve my goals.
The use of sporting performance concepts is so relatable and inspiring, and a real confidence builder.
There’s something in working week by week, together with the support of a peer group, which drives a welcome level of accountability and energy and sets a brisk pace for learning together and embedding the discoveries.”
Lisa Paris – PFTH Player | May 2020
10 fixed building blocks
- Effort levels when there is no finish line – how hard are you working?
- How to self-monitor with the power of ‘noticing’
- Creating a Psychologically Safe relationship with yourself – the foundation of Performance Compassion
- If you fear failure, you’ll never win: Reclaiming your relationship with Success and Failure
- The powerful simplicity of the What it takes to win approach to Performance
- Creating the Confidence to approach work with a mindset of efficiency and effectiveness – the no finish line essential
- We’re not on a road to nowhere – plotting your route ahead with total performance in mind
- Just for today – the power of intentional performance, one day at a time. WITTW and Effort in action
- Time to Play from the heart – effort, success and expectant noticing
- Maintaining the drive to Play from the heart. The Motivation check in process
- Monitoring your efforts levels
- Continued monitoring – with the power of ‘noticing’
- Completing a personality assessment
- Building a unique success profile
- Build your ‘What it takes to win’ profile
- Tuning in to your steady state effort levels
- Creating your 6-12 month route profile
- Understanding the power of ‘Just for today’ for you
- Starting the practice of Playing from the Heart
- Integrating 3C’s into your daily discipline