of high performing people (and teams)
1. Practise relentlessly on fundamentals
2. Lead with strengths
3. Exploit talent (own and that of those around you)
4. Own your feedback
5. Focus your desire to improve on the right thing at the right time
6. Stay focused on Performance, not results
7. Fuel your own motivation (control, confidence, connectedness)
Check out older posts in the blog to see the evidence for why these are all so important, but also how you can actually focus on them to benefit from them.
There’s probably more than 7 habits, but it does seem that using the number 7 is also an important habit in itself (see, we’re up to 8 now already!), so who are we to use different multiples in order to get messages across?